Re: [yast-devel] Webyast: users dialog prototype
  • From: Michal Zugec <mzugec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:40:03 +0100
On 01/22/2010 10:01 AM, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
* Michal Zugec <mzugec@xxxxxxx> [Jan 21. 2010 17:39]:

Hi!
1.st prototype you can find here:
http://w3.suse.de/~mzugec/users.html

Thanks !

Some remarks

- place the filter above the column the filter applies to
- you're losing precios space by keeping room for the 'remove' icon
this space should open up as the mouse hovers over the entry
- How do I edit an entry ?
- think about this dialog with 20 or 200 users, will it still
be usable ? What will scroll off the screen ?
- I had trouble with the JavaScript in one browser. Did you use
the code Robert (rlihm) wrote last year for this type of dialog ?

I used list instead of DIVs because jreidinger told me we have css
definitions
for list items.

Michal

Klaus