[yast-devel] Webyast: Testing if target machine provide interface
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:23:37 +0100
Hi,
I add new functionality to webclient. Now you could test if target machine
provide interface. It is required because for SLE11SP1 and 11.2 we don't rely
that all plugin is installed ( which is true in initial appliance).

Why use it:
To test if target machine has interface (plugin which implement it).

for documentation see:
http://svn.opensuse.org/autodocs/webyast-client/head/webclient/classes/YastModel/Resource.html#M000072

for example usage see tests in commit (line37,38):
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/yast-web-client/commit/3df4f7d27a7fd9c4135c622e0fe0adba688c9676

future plans:
I plan to add to each plugin description beside name, icon etc also required
interfaces and when this interfaces is not available plugin is not shown in
control panel.
So if you log to machine 1 you can see different modules then for machine 2.

Josef

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team