Re: [yast-devel] Webyast - proposal of test&commit rules
  • From: Stefan Schubert <schubi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:45:16 +0100
Josef Reidinger schrieb:
Schubi - maybe we could add rule that working XML response for each model in
webclient be as file fixture with same name as path on backend to be easy load
by sinatra?

In the last few days the environment of Selenium has been changed. Benji is implementing a test environment for Selenium that is based on an running appliance. So i think that sinatra
will not be needed anymore in the future although I have really liked.
But in order to reduce the test frameworks I would suggest to drop the sinatra stuff now.

Greetings
Stefan