Re: [yast-devel] lxde-pattern sw_single icons
  • From: Andrea Florio <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:31:45 +0100

Il 15/01/2010 08:43, Jiri Srain ha scritto:
Hi Andrea,

thanks for your contribution! In general, if you are interested in more
contribution to YaST, e.g. the graphics, I will grant you access to the YaST
SVN repository.

i don't think it's strictly needed, at least not now...
Thanks for suggesting that

And, to your iccon: I will put them into SVN unless you ask for access to do
it yourself. Do you also have it in SVG (to have it stored, just in case we
need different size in the future)?

of course, it's attached

Jiri

Regards