Re: [yast-devel] YaST Documentation - Need for new server
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:41:41 +0100

Dne 6.1.2010 15:35, Katarina Machalkova napsal(a):
Ahoy,

As you probably know, server forge.novell.com, on which we store our
generated YaST documentation is at the end of its lifetime.

I'd like to use this mailing list to gather some ideas where to put it.
So, please, write your ideas here.

My experience with hosting of sw projects limitly tends to zero, so please
take my proposal with grain of salt.

SUSE l10n team already moved their assets to BerliOS [1]. BerliOS hosts many
open-source documentation projects, howtos and tutorials in their DocsWell
section [2]. I didn't do the detailed research into technical means of
uploading docu in there, but it could be worth trying

Any other ideas? Do we want to have 'YaST' documentation online?

L.