[yast-devel] YaST Documentation - Need for new server
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:00:59 +0100

Hi,

As you probably know, server forge.novell.com, on which we store our
generated YaST documentation is at the end of its lifetime. We need to
move it somewhere else soon. The current total size is currently about
180 MB, cca 11-26 MB per product.

I'd like to use this mailing list to gather some ideas where to put it.
So, please, write your ideas here.

Requirements:
1.) Secure FTP or Rsync or ... access for uploading files.
2.) HTTP access for downloading.

Thanks in advance
Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
Ano, ano. Moudry rozkaz. Sam jsem nemel v tech gratulacich jasno.