[yast-devel] redesign of webyast users module
  • From: stefan.eisenwiener@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:39:13 +0100
Hi,

I found an EMail by Martin Schmidkunz about this in my Mailbox.
Which made me look at the concept of YaST at a hole.
YaST today has three (frontend) servers (ncurses, qt, gtk), which should do the
garphical visualization of the YaST Modules.
Dose Modules should comuicate through SCR with the system level.

Now WebYaST was added, but not as an (frontend) server to YaST, but as an
outside wrapper witch calls the cli of some Modules
(dose with have one), and brings own Modules these Modules.

My question now is why did you through a way the original fronted concept of
YaST?

Best regards
Stefan

Gesendet von freenetMail-