[yast-devel] HelpNeeded: ActiveResource and transitive inheritance
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:40:58 +0100
Hi, I create own wrapper over ActiveResource and found quite interesting
problem which blocking my work.
If I create ancestor of ActiveResource::Base then everything works, but when I
create ancestor of ancestor then it stop working (exactly it return nil on
method which should not return nil, because it is accessor with default and I
assign value so it should return assigned value or default but not nil).
I attach example code which demonstrate this problem.

thanks for help
Josef

--
Josef Reidinger