[yast-devel] Use ActiveResource Branch
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:26:37 +0100
Hi,
I review this branch and I think with some improvement it should be merged to
master.

What should be changed:

no init_and_find_method .. dynamic set information, but only once.

My proposal:
in set site get path from interface name and also set permissions (as part of
site settings is set also user (see ARs sources for details))
overwrite site getter, that if super is nil, then set it from session
add all necessary fixes of ARs

and that is all what is needed to overwrite ( but some helpers could be add, so
I suggest to add it as module ).
I also recommend to not use Base for Permission and Resource resource, as it
has fixed path and should use only ActiveResource (just with site setter before
use).

I think that after proposed change ActiveResource should be used as common
ActiveResource only need interface setter:

class Time < WebyastResource # I don't like current name
has_interface :'org.opensuse.yast.modules.yapi.time'
end

If you agree I change implementation in branch and then merge it.

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team