Re: [yast-devel] questions concerning yast2-testsuite
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:52:40 +0100
* Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx> [Dec 11. 2009 11:44]:

Hi,

I have some problems with the yast2 testsuite. When I run tests
in storage y2base cannot find the libstorage bindings since they
are not installed in the system. So I need to modify the
Makefile.am get unfortunately gets overwritten by the
testsuite. Is there any mechanism to handle specific changes to
the files from the testsuite skeleton?

Hmm, YaST used to have command line options to add search pathes for
includes (-I) and modules (-M).

Is this what you're looking for ?

Klaus
---