[yast-devel] WebYaST feedback
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:17:42 +0100
Hi,

Stano has already entered the individual problems to bugzilla,
but I thought it would be useful to summarize them

- Customization is lacking

Style sheets are kind of messy.
It is hard to replace "My Appliance" with "ACME Foobarizer".
Help cannot be customized. Oh wait, there is no help.

- Module offer is enough

For Foobarizer, his first boot would contain
License
Root password
(maybe Network)
Registration
He does not expect a need to write a new module for the first boot.
But if he needs to, he would write it in their application's
framework, not in WebYaST.

--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner