[yast-devel] WebYaST status call 01-Dec-2009
  • From: Jiri Srain <jsrain@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:00:52 +0100
participants: jsrain, visnov, mvidner, lslezak, kkaempf, jdsn, dmacvicar,
schubi, jsuchome, mschmidkunz

mvidner
- built RC6, still reports "No Updates"
- keys are not imported, UI does not detect this error
- release notes are missing

lslezak
- testing, debugging some bugs in classic YaST which may affect
WebYaST and lead into infinite loop (actually not affecting)

kkaempf
- busy with effort estimates
- we have to fix patch installation (the only blocker)

jdsn
- various tests, found missing GPG keys

schubi
- testing
- will look into patch stuff

jsuchome
- testing & fixing esp. mail settings, still no idea what's wrong with mail

everybody
- testing latest builds, working on bugfixes
- we need to verify that documenting how to add keys is sufficient