[yast-devel] Just note about PATH in YaPI modules
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:54:47 +0100
I now find where is problem in NTP synchronization in RC3. It is problem that
PATH in YaPI modules is not same as PATH for user root.
So if you run any script or program from /usr/sbin or /sbin use full path to
that script otherwise it is not found. Also I found that many YaPI modules
doesn't log anything. Maybe it should be useful to add some logging to easier
debugging customer issues.
Thanks for attention
Josef
--