Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: Only write back actual changes !
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:41:20 +0100
On Friday 13 November 2009 18:18:04 Ladislav Slezak wrote:
That's nice, but if javascript is turned off (or the browser doesn't
support JS) than the problem is back. Hidden fields work even with
disabled JS.

We don't support javascript turned off. Half of the functionality would go
away, and I doubt anybody can think of a browser with js turned off nowadays.

And every browser we officially support, has js.

Duncan