Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: Only write back actual changes !
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:22:43 +0100
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Nov 13. 2009 17:16]:

so I feel, that problem is that there is no unified way, but I think that if
we send only changed elements to rest-service it is quite good way.

Solving this on the REST layer seems to be over-engineering.

The service endpoints (i.e the YaPI) should be able to detect change and
if a new value has to be applied (resp. a service restarted) or not.

Klaus
---