Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: Only write back actual changes !
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:19:09 +0100
I think this is general issue of all rest modules as we don't check previous
status. Also we don't make difference between create and update call to rest-
service.
Josef

Klaus Kaempf write:
Hi,

since I was just thrown out of WebYaST because network restarted DHCP ...

!! WebYaST modules must only write back those value
!! which were actually changed !

To pick up the initial example, leaving 'automatic' IP assigment must not
restart the network.

Klaus
---

Josef Reidinger
YaST team
maintainer of perl-Bootloader, YaST2-Repair, webyast
(language,time,basesystem,ntp)