Re: [yast-devel] permissions rewrite
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:08:15 +0100
Stefan Schubert write:
Martin Kudlvasr schrieb:
irc.suse.de#rails

<jreidinger> schubi: Who is owner of permissions rest service? I found
it that implementation is ... not good. I plan to rewrite it to use
model, because now it is badly testable.

Funny :-)
I have written the first version. Klaus has rewritten cause he has had
the opinion that
the code is ....not good.

I think, that is called "evolution" :-)

Feel free to make it better !!!

I had the same feeling when I went through the code 2 days ago. I just
didn't want to break the RC release (and had some bugs to solve). The
work in progress is in "refactor-permissions" branch.

Martin

Hi, I look at this branch and still it doesn't look like I want (too much
functionality in controller). I commit today or on monday my version without
Scr and changed how it should look like in RC2 :)

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team