[yast-devel] Webyast - calling another rest-services
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:13:09 +0100
Hi,
As time comes we should start to think how in our infrastructure we should
call another modules. E.g. call collectd status from status module should use
services module. I see there few problems:

1) How to avoid permission check for another controllers? For example if
status just want to run rccollectd status user should have just permission to
status and not need to read services ( if we create permission mess no one set
it and paranoid customer doesn't webyast)

2) How to avoid load correct controller with interface and another little
strange things in our rest-service? And should we create hard dependencies or
have fallback if target module is not available?

3) We should study how to do it properly to avoid future problems.

Josef
--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team