[yast-devel] [webYaST] :dasherize => false not enough to stop dasherizing? (bug 551284)
  • From: Jiří Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:17:11 +0100
Hi!
Bug 551284 describes a problem of mail_settings plugin when it is called for a
second time (while first time it was during basesystem sequence). The problem
itself is that underscores are changed to dashes in the POST call. And
indeed, mail_settings_controller of the webservice lacks the option to set
dasherize to false in respond_to function, so the solution looked easy.

However, I added that option, restarted both service and server, tried again
and seen the same problem again. Any idea what else might be wrong?

Other strange part of the problem is that when I remove registration step from
the initial sequence, mail settings error does not occur.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960