Re: [yast-devel] Re: [yast-commit] <rest-service> master : no logs if the config file is not set
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:51:15 +0100
* josef reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Oct 28. 2009 17:34]:

Hi, I think this is not good behavior of rest-service. If file is not
found it should report it somehow other then in logger.

I agree.

I think it should add to xml some note, that file is not found. josef

The status window should report a user friendly message like "Status
display not configured. Ask your sysadmin".

Klaus
---