Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST Beta 3 released
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:07:48 +0100
Klaus Kaempf write:
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Oct 27. 2009 18:23]:
Martin Vidner write:
Hi!
<snip/>
- Added /administrator and /mail_settings to base system setup

Hi,
How do you add this to config file?
I don't see it in git and I want add registration to it. So if we add it
during building appliance or in package default?

Klaus - is somewhere defined what should be default modules which run
during basesystem?

The default basesystem setup should include the following modules
(in this order, if possible):

- language
- EULAs
- root password
- network
- time + ntp[*]
- mail
- registration

[*] ntp only if network setup was successful

done.
Remaining issues is network which is not prepared for basesystem (mvidner
works on it). And check for working network in ntp (I look at it with help
from network guys, but I think it is not ready to beta4 (but now it at least
report if fail, so you see that ntp sync doesn't work)).

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team