Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST Beta 3 released
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:22:36 +0100
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Oct 27. 2009 18:23]:
Martin Vidner write:
Hi!
<snip/>
- Added /administrator and /mail_settings to base system setup

Hi,
How do you add this to config file?
I don't see it in git and I want add registration to it. So if we add it
during building appliance or in package default?

Klaus - is somewhere defined what should be default modules which run during
basesystem?

The default basesystem setup should include the following modules
(in this order, if possible):

- language
- EULAs
- root password
- network
- time + ntp[*]
- mail
- registration

[*] ntp only if network setup was successful

Hth,

Klaus
---