[yast-devel] New rake task to submit package to OBS
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:49:52 +0200
Hi,
today after I submit all packages (8 packages) hudson rewrites it with old
version. Before I eat my hat, I create rake task to automatic submit package
to obs repository - `rake submit` which check if package pass all tests and
then submit it. (little hack if you are sure that it doesn't break anything is
rake osc_submit )

enjoy it
Josef
--