Re: [yast-devel] Webyast and documentation
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:13:20 +0200
On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 11:04:29AM +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:
1) I improve readme of rest-service. If you find that there is missing some
essential information, please add it.

It is here. THANK YOU!
http://w3.suse.de/~jreidinger/webservice/webservice/files/doc/README_FOR_APP.html

2) I test few tools to generate doc and here is result:

a) classic rdoc - http://w3.suse.de/~jreidinger/webservice
It is mature and working documentation tool without problems, but
generated
pages is not nice and user-friendly.

IMHO the biggest user-friendliness point is having clickable URLs
for documentation at all. The rest can be postponed.
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner