Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: fixed translation packaging in WebYaST clients
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:05:32 +0200
On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 09:27:40AM +0200, Stefan Schubert wrote:
Ladislav Slezak schrieb:
The first command removes all .po files from the build root, they are useless
in built RPM package (they have been converted to .mo files by 'rake
makemo').

Thank you fixing. Just for understanding: Now, the mo files will NOT
be generated by
autobuild anymore ? So they have to be generated before packaging ?
No problem. But I would suggest to call "rake makemo" while calling
"rake package" too
in order to ensure taking the newest mo files.

No. Just as you build executables from .c files and don't package
*.c in an i586.rpm, we delete the po sources (because for webyast,
the source and build tree are the same) *after* we build the mo's.
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner