Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: fixed translation packaging in WebYaST clients
  • From: Stefan Schubert <schubi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:27:40 +0200
Ladislav Slezak schrieb:
Hi all,

I have fixed translation packaging in all WebYaST client plugins.
Here I'll briefly describe the changes:

These lines have been added to %build section:
# remove .po files (no longer needed)
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/srv/www/%{pkg_user}/vendor/plugins/%{plugin_name}/po
# search locale files
%find_lang <GETTEXT_DOMAIN>

The first command removes all .po files from the build root, they are useless
in built RPM package (they have been converted to .mo files by 'rake makemo').
Thank you fixing. Just for understanding: Now, the mo files will NOT be generated by
autobuild anymore ? So they have to be generated before packaging ?
No problem. But I would suggest to call "rake makemo" while calling "rake package" too
in order to ensure taking the newest mo files.

Greetings
Stefan