Re: [yast-devel] Webyast - generated documentation
  • From: josef reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:33:09 +0200
Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett napsal(a):
On Tuesday 20 October 2009 16:54:03 Josef Reidinger wrote:
Now it is accessible also outside.

http://www.suse.de/~jreidinger/webservice
http://www.suse.de/~jreidinger/webclient

nice

Do you know how to change the template to something like the one
http://rdoc.info uses?

Duncan

I must look how they do it, but I found that they use yard for
documentation purpose and I must say, that I like it. Especially yard
params and dynamic calls documentation is really cool.
http://yard.soen.ca/what_is.html

And it is compatible with rdoc, so I suggest to start using it.
Josef