Re: [yast-devel] almost-fixing zero eulas
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:07:03 +0200
* Martin Kudlvasr <mkudlvasr@xxxxxxx> [Oct 20. 2009 15:03]:
On Tuesday 20 October 2009 10:22:42 Stefan Schubert wrote:
Hi,
I have had the same problem, so I checked in the fix meanwhile.
The general question has raised if the EULA acceptance is really
needed on service side while every other service REST call?
Isn't enough to check the EULA in the installation workflow only?

Yes, it is enough, BUT there is no installation workflow on the service side.
Webservice can be asked just to mark basesystem as finished (without
processing its workflow). And this basesystem-finished flag is never checked
on backend. It is only checked in UI (controlpanel).

Which is completely fine from my pov.

If someone has enough knowledge to bypass the WebYaST UI, we can't
stop him anyways ;-)

Klaus
---