Re: [yast-devel] almost-fixing zero eulas
  • From: Stefan Schubert <schubi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:22:42 +0200
Hi,
I have had the same problem, so I checked in the fix meanwhile.
The general question has raised if the EULA acceptance is really
needed on service side while every other service REST call?
Isn't enough to check the EULA in the installation workflow only?

Greetings
Stefan

Martin Vidner schrieb:
Here is a patch that I am not sure is right, so it is not committed.
If I use this, it is still broken, and every controller says:

You must accept all EULAs before using this product!
Accept End User Licence Agreement
All licenses have already been accepted
OK