Re: [yast-devel] Webyast - Po files and generating mo files
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:20:58 +0200
Stefan Schubert write:
Josef Reidinger schrieb:
Hi,
today I try rake makemo to test how it works and when add it to rake
push. But It fails for me everytime I run it, even if I regenerate po
files via rake updatepot.

error is:
jreidinger@zofie:~/webyast/web-client/plugins/systemtime> rake makemo
(in /home/jreidinger/webyast/web-client/plugins/systemtime)
./po/de/yast_webclient_systemtime.po ->
./locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/yast_webclient_systemtime.mo ... rake aborted!
undefined method `size' for nil:NilClass

Does anyone have idea what is wrong?

Hi,
I have seen this error also on Martin V. machine but were not able to
reproduce.
This error has also happened in autobuild. The reason for was a none set
LANG
env variable. So I have put

%build
export RAILS_PARENT=/srv/www/yast
env LANG=en rake makemo

to the spec file.

Does that help ?

Greetings
Stefan

Hi, it doesn't help. I think it is related to some machine state, as if I move
de to another location, then problem disappear. I try rename it to cs_CZ which
is my locale, but problem is still present.

I try debug it and print here result.

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team