[yast-devel] Webyast - Po files and generating mo files
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:34:04 +0200
Hi,
today I try rake makemo to test how it works and when add it to rake push. But
It fails for me everytime I run it, even if I regenerate po files via rake
updatepot.

error is:
jreidinger@zofie:~/webyast/web-client/plugins/systemtime> rake makemo
(in /home/jreidinger/webyast/web-client/plugins/systemtime)
./po/de/yast_webclient_systemtime.po ->
./locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/yast_webclient_systemtime.mo ... rake aborted!
undefined method `size' for nil:NilClass

Does anyone have idea what is wrong?
--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team