Re: [yast-devel] Webyast: Rest-service is accesible only locally
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:44:28 +0200
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Oct 13. 2009 16:27]:
Hi,
I play with appliance and find that we bind rest-service to localhost, but
webclient to 0.0.0.0. This cause that webclient is accessible outside of
machine, but rest-service not, even via webclient which is not in appliance.
Is it intended behavior? If not I can fix it.

For appliances, I guess this is intended behaviour since client and
server are supposed to run within the same machine (resp. virtual
image).

Ideally, it should be easily configurable.

Klaus
---