Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: Hash in Hash in YastService.Call
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:31:18 +0200
* J. Daniel Schmidt <jdsn@xxxxxxx> [Oct 12. 2009 18:46]:

The hash requires a list of values, first one being a type identifier, the
second being the real value. I found out that valid types are: s, i, b, a
resp. as for string, integer, boolean and array resp. array of string.
But I need to define a hash here. How can I pass a hash as hashvalue?

http://dbus.freedesktop.org/doc/dbus-specification.html#message-protocol-signatures
defines the type encoding for D-Bus.

If I interpret this correctly, as Hash ('dict' in D-Bus speak) is an
array ('a') of key-value pairs ('e{}').

Hth,

Klaus
---