[yast-devel] WebYaST: Hash in Hash in YastService.Call
  • From: "J. Daniel Schmidt" <jdsn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:45:59 +0200
Hi hackers,

in rest-service/plugins/users/app/models/user.rb a hash is created:

parameters = { "index" => ["s", "uid"],
"user_attributes" => ["as", [ "cn" ]] }

and then passed as parameter like this:

users_map = YastService.Call("YaPI::USERS::UsersGet", parameters)

The hash requires a list of values, first one being a type identifier, the
second being the real value. I found out that valid types are: s, i, b, a
resp. as for string, integer, boolean and array resp. array of string.
But I need to define a hash here. How can I pass a hash as hashvalue?

Thanks for a hint.

Ciao,
Daniel

--