Re: [yast-devel] mail server rest API proposal
  • From: Jiří Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:53:59 +0200
On Thursday 08 of October 2009 13:43:12 Klaus Kaempf wrote:

attributes
string smtp_server
string login
string password
string tls

What is tls ?

Security layer. Possible values are NONE, MAY, MUST.

What's wrong with naming it transport_layer_security ?

Nothing, of course.

API

The URI should add more detail. Long term, WebYaST might need to
support managing local mails, a local smtp server, procmail, etc.

I hope the URL should be the same as name of the model class... which
means I am not sure what to choose.

In Rails, the Controller name determines the URL.

Well, sure.
I mean, I don't see why controller's name should be different from model name
when we are configuring singleton object.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960