[yast-devel] WebYaST: new wiki page: Writing REST documentation
  • From: Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 13:26:32 +0200

Hi,

I have finally finished the wiki page describing how to document a WebYaST REST
API.

It is available here:

http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web/Development/REST_Service_Documentation

(It's also linked from the main devel page
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web/Development .)

Another change is that the documentation is now built during RPM package build,
not in 'rake package'. The advantage is that the documentation will be
automatically
regenerated whenever the restility RPM is updated.

(I have adapted all WebYaST packages, you don't need to change anything.)

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k
Yast Developer