Re: [yast-devel] appliance status: 0.0.7
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 14:03:52 +0200
On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 01:23:14PM +0200, Martin Schmidkunz wrote:
Hi!

Can anyone provide me with the login credentials for the webyast appliance?
I tried tux/linux and root/linux, both trials were unsuccessful :-(

The credentials are correct, but I forgot to repeat that the backend
runs on port 443 instead of 8080. So you need to edit the host entry
to point to
http://localhost:443

Sorry about that, I have now figured out a better way so I will
revert it in the next version.
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner