[yast-devel] WebYaST: network (work status)
  • From: Michal Zugec <mzugec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:00:11 +0200
Hello,
I commit/push some work into Factory and network branch:
- when error occured in YaPI->Network->Write function for routing
(invalid IP address), it returns map with exit=-1 and error message
- this causes exception in rest-api controller and it's catched in
webclient and message (original message from YaPI->Network) is show to
the user
- I created also some tests for this

Bye,
Michal

P.S.: from tomorrow I'll enjoy my vacation for 2 weeks (without internet)