Re: [yast-devel] appliance status: 0.0.4
  • From: Stefan Schubert <schubi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 13:39:50 +0200
Josef Reidinger schrieb:
Is there any reason for not setting RAILS_ENV=production in the post
section of
the SPEC file ?

It is my fault. I change mode of backend and forget change also post install script. I fix it ASAP.
Thank you !
This problem should alse happen with yast-webclient. I fear that the
client side is
still working in development mode.

yes, it is bnc #542074 . I cannot find where is config for lighttp for webclient. If you know where you should touch, then I welcome your fix.
As far I remember it will be configured in /etc/lighttpd/vhosts.d in an own
yast.conf file. I have made this in webservice with an own /etc/yastws/vhosts.d
directory in order not to overwrite the defaults of lighttpd.
Anyway, that is an corner which I would like to cleanup since a long time.
Feel free to assign the bug to myself.
Meanwhile I would suggest to let the client side on development mode.
At least for the appliance release on which we are currently working.

Greetings
Stefan