Re: [yast-devel] appliance status: 0.0.4
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:45:08 +0200
Stefan Schubert write:
Martin Vidner schrieb:
Download (222MB)
Nuremberg:
wget

http://istudio.suse.de/download/4afc8ea1bdd040c760bb2464901d918e/WebYaST_
on_SLES11.i686-0.0.4.vmx.tar.gz Prague:
wget
ftp://cml.suse.cz/testing/webyast/WebYaST_on_SLES11.i686-0.0.4.vmx.tar.gz

Thank you Martin for creating.

cd /srv/www/yastws
su yastws -s /bin/sh -c 'RAILS_ENV=production rake db:migrate'
rcyastws restart

Is there any reason for not setting RAILS_ENV=production in the post
section of
the SPEC file ?

It is my fault. I change mode of backend and forget change also post install
script. I fix it ASAP.

This problem should alse happen with yast-webclient. I fear that the
client side is
still working in development mode.

yes, it is bnc #542074 . I cannot find where is config for lighttp for
webclient. If you know where you should touch, then I welcome your fix.

- collectd does not run and complains about fqdn lookup, a fix is
easy

sed -i /FQDNLookup/s/true/false/ /etc/collectd.conf
rccollectd restart

I think we should do this in the post-install of yast2-webservice-status
packages.
fqdn is not really needed for the status module.
On the other hand we need the module "df" enabled in order to show the
disk space
in the status module. Currently this will be enabled manually in
collectd.conf too.

Greetings
Stefan

The advantage of appliances is that they are so easy to work with.
SCNR :-)

I like your humor! :-)

Greetings
Stefan