Re: [yast-devel] appliance status: 0.0.4
  • From: Stefan Schubert <schubi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:31:26 +0200
Martin Vidner schrieb:
Download (222MB)
Nuremberg:
wget
http://istudio.suse.de/download/4afc8ea1bdd040c760bb2464901d918e/WebYaST_on_SLES11.i686-0.0.4.vmx.tar.gz
Prague:
wget ftp://cml.suse.cz/testing/webyast/WebYaST_on_SLES11.i686-0.0.4.vmx.tar.gz
Thank you Martin for creating.

cd /srv/www/yastws
su yastws -s /bin/sh -c 'RAILS_ENV=production rake db:migrate'
rcyastws restart
Is there any reason for not setting RAILS_ENV=production in the post section of
the SPEC file ?
This problem should alse happen with yast-webclient. I fear that the client side is
still working in development mode.
- collectd does not run and complains about fqdn lookup, a fix is
easy

sed -i /FQDNLookup/s/true/false/ /etc/collectd.conf
rccollectd restart
I think we should do this in the post-install of yast2-webservice-status packages.
fqdn is not really needed for the status module.
On the other hand we need the module "df" enabled in order to show the disk space
in the status module. Currently this will be enabled manually in collectd.conf too.

Greetings
Stefan

The advantage of appliances is that they are so easy to work with.
SCNR :-)

I like your humor! :-)

Greetings
Stefan