[yast-devel] Webyast - Serious problem with backend routing
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:50:12 +0200
Hi,
I think it is related to last mkudlvasr changes, but he maybe just fix
something which open Pandora box.
So where is problem - backend create routes based on interace last item (so
from org.opensuse.yast.modules.YaPI.time it create /time route). Problem is
that for systemtime controller name is systemtime route which expect another
part of code from resource_service. So I ended up with non-working frontend
because proxy_for return me /systemtimes path but on backend is registered
/time path.

I create test case and send it to git. So now git is broken, but I think it is
better then created broken package.

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team