Re: [yast-devel] on webyast local builds
  • From: josef reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:50:20 +0200
Martin Kudlvasr napsal(a):
Hi,

well, that was quick. When finding out how to make local build work (because
packages from other projects are needed), I have found out that they actually
DO work! In particular packages from devel:languages:ruby:extensions are used
in the build by default and without any problem.

# osc meta prj YaST:Web
<repository name="openSUSE_Factory">
<path project="devel:languages:ruby:extensions"
repository="openSUSE_Factory"/>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
<arch>i586</arch>
</repository>

So it is the <path> element, which does the work.

Cheers,

Martin

So could you please write step-by step how-to for compilation? Maybe
ideal rake task (if we want do it before each push we should make it as
simple as possible).
Thanks
Josef