[yast-devel] webyast on SLE11: no ruby-fcgi
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:23:21 +0200
Hi,

I have tried installing from RPMs on SLE11, and now I have another
thing to consider when choosing our webserver: the availability of
SLE packages.

So far I miss
- lighttpd-mod_magnet (in OBS server:http SLE_11)
- ruby-fcgi (no build for SLE_11)

If we do want a provisional demo on SLE11, I suggest using an
available OBS repo (for mod_magnet) or copying the package
(ruby-fcgi) to YaST:Web with a fat note like
PROVISIONAL, NOT IN SLE, REPLACE WITH SOMETHING SUPPORTABLE

Sorry, I will not have time to fix this, I am on vacation from
Friday to Tuesday.
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner