Re: [yast-devel] use-activeresource
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:49:18 +0200
On Thursday 10 September 2009 11:19:17 Josef Reidinger wrote:
Second the most important improvement is that developer could add
handling of resource to model, not to controller (excellent example is

Yes, I think you are right, and this is one of the best advantages

status controller, which contain many model functionality).

That is why you see Metric model and controller in the service in my branch.

It is based on Status, but with a full test, documentation, and a more model
like approach that makes it easy to be used with ActiveResource on the client
side.

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Engineering Manager, YaST