[yast-devel] Webyast - base system module and error reporting
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:28:29 +0200
Hi,
I merge basesystem branch to master. So after you login to your machine
,if you don't install it from rpm,you find another new cool feature -
backend error reporting. It says that some file missing for basesystem
settings. So just install file from package to location which error hint
you ;)

Welcome any bug reports on base system settings or backend error
reporting. ( I plan write to wiki what you must do in your module to
allow it in basesystem settings)

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team