Re: [yast-devel] use-activeresource
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:37:17 +0200
* Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx> [Sep 10. 2009 10:19]:

I think Martin approach is saner and easier for Rails developers. I am not
sure how he expects to un-hardcode the remote path prefix by using the
interface, but I like the design of declaring the options in the model class
itself, in the same style of has_many and so on, one could get something like
with_interface "org.yast..." as an option to the path derived from the class.

Can you point us to a Wiki page explaining your approach and some
example code showing the improvements over the current implementation ?

Klaus
---