Re: [yast-devel] JavaScript.code_quality <> Ruby.code_quality
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:00:28 +0200
On Thursday 27 August 2009 11:38:42 J. Daniel Schmidt wrote:
Somehow this feels strange. Focussing on good code on the one side but
forgettig about it on the other.

But if checks do not happen automatically or unless we know what makes
something high quality and what makes it low quality there is nothing concrete
to do about it.

If there is a better implementation of that browser check, we can exchange it
(I still would require that if it depends on anything, that should be jQuery)

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Engineering Manager, YaST