Re: [yast-devel] Webyast session with consultant
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:30:41 +0200
On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 03:57:12PM +0200, Martin Kudlvasr wrote:
On Tuesday 25 August 2009 15:36:07 Klaus Kaempf wrote:
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Aug 25. 2009 15:25]:

Also we give another hints how to change our dynamic creating
ActiveResource to normal classes and have in each plugin usual model,
which should contain a lot of functionality and can be easily tested.
(So we should have something like YaSTController as ancestor and
YaSTResource as model ancestor).

This is tempting but I wonder which of our current problems is solved
by this ?!

YaST::ServiceResource being so complex and obscure that a trivial
change took me the whole of yesterday.
Debug this: #<#<Class:12345>:54321>

We were driven by the idea of having webclient as restfull as possible. In
particular we would get rid of storing "site" in session.

Martin Kudlvasr
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner