Re: [yast-devel] Webyast base system model proposal
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:23:10 +0200
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Aug 24. 2009 17:20]:
On 08/24/2009 05:14 PM, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Aug 24. 2009 16:46]:

I only want that after click on next changes in form is saved even if
you don't press Save. (you can try it now in base system branch, where
it doesn't save settings from form after press on next)

Wouldn't it be easier to call a module 'as is', just with a special
parameter ('wizard') to change the Ok/Cancel buttons into Next/Back ?

Yes, it should be possible...I think that we should have some universal
method for button names (I think lslezak create something similar) and
in this method rename it.

Thats what the UI guys (Martin and Robert) are responsible for. Just
ask them ;-)

So for me, missing only:
- tests for frontend
- change save and cancel buttons in modules to use more general function
that can rename it and solve redirecting after handling form.
- change sending string to controller and action if present.

Sounds good to me :-)

Klaus
---